Define the Market and Discover Your Customer: Morton MIX Event
On Tuesday, October 17th, you're invited to join us for our next Morton MIX from 11:30 - 1:00 pm at Freedom Hall in Morton with professor Aaron Butchko. Professor Butchko's presentation is titled "Define the Market and Discover Your Customer." Tickets are $10 for Chamber Members and $15 for Non-Members. Purchase your ticket today.
I Shop Morton: Hometown Holidays Registration
The 2017 I Shop Morton Committee has combined efforts with the former Holidazzle/Shop Small committee to provide an opportunity for merchants and activities to come together for a Shop Local promotion during the upcoming holiday season. Hometown Holidays is supported by the Morton Chamber of Commerce, Village Tourism and Morton Tourism Association (MTA) Committee.
October 27 is Trick or Treat Main Street AND Fourth Friday!
In The News
- Meet the Candidates on October 27
- LEAP Sesson on October 24
- Morton Community Foundation News
- Morton Community Prayer Breakfast
- Memorial Pavers Still Available
- Morton 13th Best IL City for Jobs
- Morton Named Best City for IL Families
- Morton Ranked 8th for Families in Illinois!
- Morton One of 10 Best Towns for Families!